Revealing A Personal Mind Power

 Mind Machine, Mind Power, Mind Matter Phenomenon, Law of Attraction, Sphere, Matrix, Force, Power of Intent, Quantum Mind, Brain Plasticity, Total Brain Integration, Hemisphere Synchronization, Subconscious, Mass Unconscious, Third Eye, Altered State, Meditation, Prayer, Supernatural, mysterious experience, PSI ....

A question on any of the above topics provides data, opinions, and public debate to shed light on a topic whose nature defines public expression. I have studied all these subjects for years to realize the full potential of my subject matter and with each new understanding I have constantly refined my endeavors which I have described as dominating my mind and brain. Power

With each process to master a skill, the stages of development follow the plateau where it seems that no progress is being made. And then, usually when you least  Promind Complex Review expect it, another change happens and your commitment to the process motivates you to move forward. As long as you continue this process, this pattern will continue, until something different happens. Your understanding reaches a critical mass, you experience a seismic shift, with evolution, you experience a quantum leap, which brings you to the core of your desired dominance.


The steps given to me so far have played a role in my brain power development which is as follows:

As a kid, I knew I could have more than just my sensory systems

I believe in organized religion

Intuitive experience, extraordinary experience

The dark night of the soul, entered the existential angle

I lost my faith

Used with drugs

Interpretation of different world religions

Practice self-made sorcery and become a practitioner of the ‘informal’

Unknowingly practicing 'black magic', I actually found the door to death

I realized that 'black magic' is an abuse of my mind and my mind has more power than before

Frightened by the power, I thought I had 'shut down'.

Another dark night of the soul entered

Awakened from the feeling that I had to use the power of my mind to work for me - because I didn't have a life, but how?

Research was conducted to tap the potential of my brain

The stream of synchronization led me to different materials and brain machine systems

The meditation practice tried to establish itself in its own design technique

The techniques I use to change my mind

Practicing sending love to the 'universe' and trying to stop all decisions

Learned a proper meditation technique: Vipassana, and developed a daily practice

There has been an increase in contemporaneity, mental phenomena, expressions, mystical experiences (it continues).

Real increased mind control: more calm, peace, happiness

Value system continues to be used: biaxial beats, fast data transfer, Solfreggio frequency ...

Gained his knowledge with those interested in the purpose of service and help

To help others learn technology, Bipapasana started a service at the meditation center

Experienced the seismic shift of the mind

With blindness, it is easy to understand that I am always traveling in the direction of knowledge. On the one hand, I believe we really intend to travel to some point.


In my own case, I am largely reluctant to describe what I might describe as a 'playing mind', with greater synchronicity, supernatural, mysterious experiences, expressions, predictions, and a real ability to experience later experiences. Believing in six times they were the goal. They are fun and they serve as an indicator of my ability to attract my mental powers in some way, but the goal has changed.

By developing the power of my mind, I have realized this more important goal, that the development of this power is only one step towards something important: purification of my mind.

Now only through direct experience can I understand that by purifying my mind I am only increasing my vibrations, allowing me to be one with the higher frequency of the ‘field’, thus revealing all sorts of good things. , But I most importantly, the ability to experience, the will, the development of my divine existence.

We are all divine, we believe we are, we believe we are, but we know that this experience is very different. Our brain can be compared to a lens in which our consciousness is centered. When our minds are impure, they don't focus, and we don't really look like ourselves. True, our true nature is unclear. We are in darkness, which frightens us and we come out of this fear, because of all kinds of pain and suffering. Instead of masters, we have become slaves in our minds and we are blind to it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prediabetic Symptoms

Understand How You Want To Appear

Common Parasites In Horses